Fun chat robot where you teach a little creature words
Talk to the app as if you're talking to a real person.
SimSimi is an app that has artificial intelligence of a new level. You can carry on a conversation with the app like you would if you were talking to someone on the phone or in the room. An adorable yellow bubble appears that looks like a large marshmallow. This is SimSimi. He will talk to you about almost anything as long as it's in his intelligence.
The only thing that you need to remember is that the conversation won't usually be understood if you're trying to make it funny or if you're trying to use words that don't make sense in a conversation. When you want to begin talking, you can simply click on the yellow character. You will usually have to ask the first question or make a comment before getting any kind of response. He will tell you things that are logical and that flow smoothly with the conversation that you're having. His reactions will surprise you, and you can read some of his entertaining reactions when you try to flirt or even try to threaten him.
- Always have a friend
- Fun reactions
- Doesn't do well with humor
- bug fix.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.